Benefits of Membership
- Mutual Assistance. Active co-operation and support among members is one of the most important functions of The Network: TUFH. Collaborative activities range from consultations at the individual level to externally funded, longitudinal, multi-institutional cooperative projects.
- Annual Meeting Discount. The annual Network: TUFH conference offers a warm, collegial atmosphere, provides opportunities for collaboration, and stimulates new ideas. It is held in a different WHO region each year.
- Electronic Alerts, highlighting important news in the field of education and health.
- The Network: TUFH Newsletter provides current news on member institutions, regional activities, and future events.
- Education for Health is the official journal of The Network: TUFH. A peer-reviewed, MEDLINE indexed, free online journal, EfH is committed to helping new authors publish their work.
Membership fees are adjusted for country income, as set by the World Bank. You can view the list here.
|Institutional member||High Income||575 €|
|Middle Income||350 €|
|Low Income||125 €|
|Individual member||High Income||75 €|
|Middle Income||60 €|
|Low Income||40 €|
|Student member||All countries||Free|
Join Now + Access Online Community
As a member, you can join the Online Community of The Network: Towards Unity for Health (TUFH). By logging into the Community, you will be able obtain education resources, discuss developments in education, participate in committees and interest groups, and find collaborators. Click below to join or renew and/or access the online community!