The Network: TUFH, a nonprofit organization in official relationship with the World Health Organization (WHO), believes in the power of connecting institutions, organizations, and individuals to foster innovative solutions to the world’s health care challenges. Members can connect and collaborate via our new members-only Online Community, as well as meet face-to-face at the international meetings held each year in a different WHO region, where they become inspired by the multi-institutional projects geared towards improvement of community health. Today, The Network: TUFH has over 200 dues-paying member institutions, organisations and individuals, with the vast majority from developing countries.
Institutions can select up to eight members to receive the benefits of membership, including discounted conference fees, monthly alerts with groundbreaking news from the field, and access to the Online Community!
Individuals benefit greatly from membership with access to professional development opportunities, scholarship, and the ability to network and connect with new colleagues!
Students enjoy complimentary membership with The Network: TUFH. We believe students are the future of healthcare and are provided with mentors, given leadership training, and contribute significantly to the conversation about global healthcare.
Benefits of Membership
- Mutual Assistance. Active co-operation and support among members is one of the most important functions of The Network: TUFH. Collaborative activities range from consultations at the individual level to externally funded, longitudinal, multi-institutional cooperative projects.
- Annual Meeting Discount. The annual Network: TUFH conference offers a warm, collegial atmosphere, provides opportunities for collaboration, and stimulates new ideas. It is held in a different WHO region each year.
- Electronic Alerts, highlighting important news in the field of education and health.
- The Network: TUFH Newsletter provides current news on member institutions, regional activities, and future events.
- Education for Health is the official journal of The Network: TUFH. A peer-reviewed, MEDLINE indexed, free online journal, EfH is committed to helping new authors publish their work.
|Institutional member||High Income||620 USD|
|Middle Income||380 USD|
|Low Income||135 USD|
|Individual member||High Income||80 USD|
|Middle Income||65 USD|
|Low Income||45 USD|
|Student member||All countries||Free|
*NOTE: Refunds are not available for membership fees, absent extenuating circumstances.