Institutions can select up to eight members to receive the benefits of membership, including discounted conference fees, monthly alerts with groundbreaking news from the field, and access to the Online Community!
Individuals benefit greatly from membership with access to professional development opportunities, scholarship, and the ability to network and connect with new colleagues!
Students enjoy complimentary membership with The Network: TUFH. We believe students are the future of healthcare and are provided with mentors, given leadership training, and contribute significantly to the conversation about global healthcare.
Benefits of Membership
- Mutual Assistance. Active co-operation and support among members is one of the most important functions of The Network: TUFH. Collaborative activities range from consultations at the individual level to externally funded, longitudinal, multi-institutional cooperative projects.
- Annual Meeting Discount. The annual Network: TUFH conference offers a warm, collegial atmosphere, provides opportunities for collaboration, and stimulates new ideas. It is held in a different WHO region each year.
- Electronic Alerts, highlighting important news in the field of education and health.
- The Network: TUFH Newsletter provides current news on member institutions, regional activities, and future events.
- Education for Health is the official journal of The Network: TUFH. A peer-reviewed, MEDLINE indexed, free online journal, EfH is committed to helping new authors publish their work.
|Institutional member||High Income||620 USD|
|Middle Income||380 USD|
|Low Income||135 USD|
|Individual member||High Income||80 USD|
|Middle Income||65 USD|
|Low Income||45 USD|
|Student member||All countries||Free|
*NOTE: Refunds are not available for membership fees, absent extenuating circumstances.
Join Now + Access Online Community
**NOTE – Once you hit “Submit”, you will be taken to the Paypal portal to process your payment. If you do not have a Paypal account, you may just select “Pay with Credit/Debit Card” at the bottom of the payment screen.